This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Donnelly Group. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our group and it will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The data we collect depends on how our services are used. Sometimes we receive data directly, such as when a customer account is created or we receive an email. Other times, we get data by recording interactions with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies and web beacons. We also get data from third parties, like our financial partners or identity verification services.
The collection and use of data from a variety of sources is essential to our ability to provide our services – and to help keep the services safe. Data is critical in helping us to increase the safety of your online payments, and reduce the risk of fraud, money laundering and other harmful activity.
Data We Collect
We call data that identifies, or that could reasonably be used to identify, you as an individual as “Personal Data”. We collect personal data in different ways. For example, we collect personal data when a business registers with our business. A customer may make payments or conduct transactions online or a person responds to our company emails. We also receive personal data from other sources, such as our partners, financial service providers, identity verification services, and publicly available sources. Personal data does not include data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that it can no longer be reasonably associated with a specific person. The personal data that we may collect includes:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address;
- Financial and transaction data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information; and
- Other personal data, such as date of birth, etc.
We call data other than personal data “other data”. We collect other data through a variety of sources. One of our sources for other data is cookies and other technologies that record data about the use of our websites, websites that implement our services, and the use of our services generally. Other data that we may collect include:
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the version of the services you are using;
- Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method;
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data; and
- Company data, such as a company’s legal structure, product and service offerings, jurisdiction, company records, and information submitted through the service.
Right to object
Individuals have the right to object to the processing of personal data in relation to them, even if they have previously consented, unless the information being processed the data is:
- Necessary for the purpose of completing a contract
- Needed for compliance with a legal obligation
- Needed to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person
- Necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
In all situations, this policy will be in compliance with Data Protection Guidelines.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to our Company, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer.
Data Processing Responsibilities
We may collect, use and disclose certain personal data about customers when acting as the user’s service provider. Our users are responsible for making sure that the customer’s privacy rights are respected, including ensuring appropriate disclosures about third party data collection and use. To the extent that we are acting as a user’s data processor, we will process personal data in accordance with the terms of our agreement with the user and the user’s lawful instructions.